Friday, January 13, 2006

The peace of freedom

So there was my French routine. Not the can-can, just my (week) daily activites. And how good it felt yesterday and today to depart from it. My partner in crime is in pain, and apart from my healing or at least comforting hands massaging her back, neck and head, which is already in the routine anyway, I was able to help her out with a number of things that would have been impossible or very painful. And I found time elsewhere to catch up on work. No problem. No stress. No conflicting work/life balancing decisions. Just the freedom to do it. This is what our life is about, and what has brought us through the milestones of the past few years to get here. And the future is more of the same, better and more enjoyable. I can't wait. I love it here!

No comments: