Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Wot no posts?

An original title. Not. Since I'm not getting back to it, I thought I'd say why. I reckon that its the dramatically increased use of my PC mouse that has led to a kind of RSI shoulder pain that makes my typical use of the PC too painful. I've been doing the absolute minimum for the past couple of weeks, and even that's only led to a very limited improvement. I've also started some simple exercises, and hope to get the area a good going over by a masseuse later today, (once she gets back from collecting mushrooms). (Giroles for those who are interested.)

I've been doing more work on processing and preparing photos recently, and this means more mouse than normal. Any recommendations? I thought that a wireless mouse might help me find a better position. I need to do something.

No comments: